Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

2/12/13 Did someone call for an exterminator? (Wind Lord 25 down!)

Another week, another raid boss down for KoT!
Small Mercurio 4y
Mercurio2736Small Eigen 4y
Guild News

That's one big bug.. squashed (Garalon 25 down)

We overcame a giant raiding hurdle tonight. Thank you to Laerd for putting together the raids, and thank you to Eigen, Weiha, and Ejreborn for their patience and guidance throughout our Garalon progression attempts. And of course, thank you to a...
Small Mercurio 4y
Mercurio31136Small Anirak 4y
Guild News

Happy New Year 2013 KoT!

It's been a pleasure this year. Here's to another fun year of raiding together filled with friendship and camaraderie!
Small Mercurio 4y
Mercurio1824Small Mercurio 4y
Guild News

12/6/12 MV cleared!

We clear our first Mists raid tonight, and our first raid on Lightbringer. It was a momentous occasion for our guild. Thank you to the members of KoT for all of your patience and dedication; all of our hard work paid off in the end. I am...
Small Mercurio 4y
Mercurio1473Small Mercurio 4y
Guild News

11/1/12 Gara'jal and Spirit Kings down!

Congratulations to KoT on downing two more Mogu'shan Vaults bosses down this week. This was also a shortened raid week as we did not raid on Halloween due to wanting to let people enjoy Halloween activities. We continue to make steady progress ...
Small Mercurio 4y
Mercurio1389Small Mercurio 4y
Guild News

10/18/12: Stone Guard and Feng the Accursed down!

It's been a while since the last guild raid news updates (I forgot to update the forums with any DS kills past Heroic Hagara :( ), but this news is good indeed. In our second week of guild raiding we have downed two bosses in MV, 30 days after t...
Small Mercurio 4y
Mercurio1449Small Mercurio 4y
Guild News

3/28/12 Heroic Hagara 25 down!

Congratulations all on downing Heroic Hagara tonight! We're halfway done with Heroic Dragon Soul. Your patience and determination continue to amaze me. Thank you for staying positive through the difficult times. You always keep pushing yoursel...
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio1635Small Mercurio 5y
Guild News

KoT: Your generosity and dedication is legendary!

Thanks everyone for your support, I couldn't have done it without our kind, hardworking raid members. Your generosity and dedication is an inspiration, and you continually bring a smile to my heart. I am proud to have you all as one big family i...
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio2789Small Pie 5y
Guild News

1/18/12 Stop the Madness!

Tonight marked the culmination of a couple months of hard work and dedication by our guild raiders. I was very pleased by the way our guild raid force has gelled together so well into a tight knit group. Our raids have supported each other grea...
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio1467Small Mercurio 5y
Guild News

1/5/12 Spine of Deathwing 25 down!

Yet another victory for Team KoT! Long live 25 man raiding!
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio1435Small Mercurio 5y
Guild News

1/4/12 Ultraxion/Warmaster 25 down!

We were on a roll as we downed two new bosses on 25 man tonight! Thank you all for your perserverence and hard work. Tonight was simply amazing! I am proud of you all for sticking with it and I look forward to future raid bosses down in the fut...
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio1497Small Mercurio 5y
Guild News

11/16/11 Heroic Alysrazor 25 is cooked!

Another 25 man heroic mode boss downed by the glorious raid team of KoT! It was our toughest challenge yet in Firelands, but after much hard work and perserverance, we ultimately prevailed. Well done all!h protector chest - eigenh vanquisher che...
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio1792Small Mercurio 5y
Guild News

10/27/11 Heroic Rhyolith 25 crumbled!

Knights of Tranquility has downed their second 25 man Firelands heroic mode tonight! Thank you for patience and perserverence. You did a wonderful job!
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio1678Small Mercurio 5y
Guild News

10/11/11 Heroic Shannox 25 bites the dust!

Congratulations everyone on downing Heroic Shannox 25 man tonight! We couldn't have done it without the perseverance and dedication of our raider veterans. You believed in our collective ability to rise to the challenge, and kept encouraging u...
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio1449Small Mercurio 5y
Guild News

So we couldn't stay away forever "P

Knoxin and I are back in game :) The move went well and we are eager to get back into playing. Not really raid ready anymore but we are going to get ourselves un-noobed and be at your beck and call when you need us :) Just letting you all know.......
Small Shimmerly the clutz 5y
Shimmerly the clutz4568Small Moonshiney 5y
Muzzlok91608Small Pie 5y
Guild News

Staghelm down!

Have a not so good screenshot:We're 6/7 now, good work guys.
Small Threnoidia 5y
Threnoidia2847Small Laerd 5y
Guild News

7/20/11 Baleroc defeated! KoT is now 4/7

Congratulations on downing Baleroc the Gatekeeper tonight! We are now halfway completed with Firelands. Keep up the good work all!
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio2724Small Muzzlok 5y
Guild News

8/7/11 Alysrazor roasted, toasted, and burnt to a crisp!

Big fire chicken is down! Congratulations on all your hard work and effort, KoT. Onto Majordomo Staghelm now.
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio2727Small Muzzlok 5y
Guild News

7/14/11 Rhyolith broken!

Good job on downing another Firelands boss and bringing KoT up to 3/7 Firelands!
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio3609Small Muzzlok 5y