Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Bazaar

New Glyphs!

I figured we might want a thread where we could post the new glyphs we've researched, so people know where they can get them without being gouged for the first few days.Talons: Mage: ArmorsDruid: Treant
Small Starblaze 4y
Starblaze14054Small Starblaze 4y
Bazaar

Thanks!

all done now!
Small Mercurio 5y
Mercurio101212Small Antimatter 5y
Bazaar

Any raider that need Vp bracer's for mainspec?

I have some extra VP that i really don't have use for. So if any raider that still needs VP bracers for there mainspec let me know and i can get you a pair.
Member avatar small Nabella 5y
Nabella1522Member avatar small Nabella 5y
Bazaar

Shopping Spree!

I have moved a toon to Proudmore to attempt to purchase some patterns for guild use. I have purchased the following patterns:Heavenly Gloves of the MoonEthereal FootfallsI am on the look out for:Treads of the CraftEarthen Scale SabatonsMirrored Bo...
Small Antimatter 5y
Antimatter3709Small Mercurio 5y
Bazaar

Can anyone make "Treads of the Craft"

http://www.wowhead.com/item=69951 or knows someone who can?
Small Laerd 5y
Laerd3658Small Antimatter 5y
Bazaar

WTB: Flintlockes Woodchucker Scope

Anyone who is able to make this?
Member avatar small Oizo 6y
Oizo4790Member avatar small Oizo 6y
Bazaar

Molten front blacksmithing recipes

I have unlocked the Molten Front blacksmithing vendor now. However, I am currently bottlenecked on chaos orbs. I will run some heroics this weekend to get some more!
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio43315Small Mercurio 6y
Bazaar

50 agility/50 strength/50 intellect to bracers

I can now do these enchants. So if you need them feel free to ask!
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio2722Small Megacode 6y
Bazaar

Deck is finished!

Found the last card on the AH for a reasonable price. Total cost came out to 9.5k!
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio4762Small Mercurio 6y
Bazaar

Cata enchanting recipes

I have all the cata enchanting recipes on Ziegfried now. I will be working on getting Lavawalker/Assassin's Step enchants for all of our raiders, over time.
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio2537Small Megacode 6y
Bazaar

WTB volatile life for guild flasks

Last time, I bought 1000 volatile life for 9k gold. However, if someone wants to sell some more, I'd be happy to pay a reasonable price for them!
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio2456Small Tuke 6y
Bazaar

Alchemy spec thread

Elixir - Mercurio,Firesheart,LaerdPotion - Kavon, SnowyTransmute - Tooshewz (I think)I don't know what spec: Hailthoratto
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio71121Small Akuto 6y
Bazaar

Power Torrent/Landslide enchant

Since we've still got over 100k gold in the guild bank, and the price of Maelstrom crystals has been dropping pretty low, I picked up the Power Torrent and Landslide enchant recipes with the crystals we had banked. This way we'll have a person i...
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio1547Small Mercurio 6y
Bazaar

Seafood Feast Magnifnique countdown

We're down to less than 3000 fish needed to get the Seafood Feast Magnifique. o.o
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio81222Small Akuto 6y
Bazaar

Big Cauldron of Battle countdown

We're over halfway to getting the Big Cauldron of Battle!
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio1402Small Mercurio 6y
Bazaar

LF Blacksmith - Elementium Poleaxe

I am looking for someone who can make this (http://www.wowhead.com/item=55066) for me. I have everything other than the Orbs...Thanks,L
Small Laerd 6y
Laerd41073Small Laerd 6y
Bazaar

WTB dragon flank and delicate wing

I need about 120 dragon flank and 80 delicate wing for broiled dragon feast.The best place to farm dragon flank would be stone drakes in Deepholm. Skinners can also benefit from skinning them.The best creature to farm delicate wing would be dise...
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio85171Small Antimatter 6y
Bazaar

Enchant gloves: Gatherer

Some people were talking about how heroic bosses require you to have 530 in mining/skinning etc in order to harvest them. Enchant gloves: Gatherer can help you out in this regard by adding 5 to your mining/skinning/herbing skill. It also helps...
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio1777Small Mercurio 6y
Bazaar

Setting Oven to Cataclysmic completed!

I cooked up about 1200 ice teas this morning, and we are now able to create the Broiled Dragon Feast! The recipe requires honored with the guild, and costs 150 gold. Also thank you to other people (like Anti) who were cooking this morning as well!
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio3546Small Korybas 6y
NM
Bazaar

NM

text here
Small Mercurio 6y
Mercurio4699Small Maemae 6y